Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rooms I've lived in

I consider rooms I've lived in, rooms I'd like to return to.

1988-2001. Summers and Winters 2001-Present
Bartlett Ave
Rosemead, CA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

August 2001-December 2001
2116 Allston Way apt?
Berkeley, CA 94704
Photos missing, I made a large scale david hockney photo collage of my room, but i left it in the art building and it was subsequently thrown away

January 2002-July 2002
Allston Way and Oxford (Address unknown)
Berkeley, CA 94704
We moved across the Street because the rent was cheaper and the apartment much bigger. Sadly, I don't think I've ever taken a picture of this apartment

August 2002-May 2003
Beverly Cleary Unit 3
2424 Channing Way Rm 221
Berkeley, CA 94720
the only photo I have
Photobucket

June 2003-August 2003
I lived at a hotel in Amsterdam with bedbugs galore, and then at a hostel in Belgium. Photos are in my Bartlett room.

August 2003-May 2004
2333 College Avenue Apt 414E
Berkeley, CA 94704
Photobucket

August 2004-July 2005
2833 Bancroft steps rm 1 or 2?
Berkeley, CA 94704
A triple with its own bathroom and great sunlight
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

August 2005-December 2005
rm 304
Nha D8
Truong Dai Hoc Ngoai Ngu
KM 9 Duong Nguyen Trai,
Quan Thanh Xuan
Ha Noi, Vietnam
two beds, 2 bunk beds, a television with hbo, refrigerator, bathroom and drying room
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

January 2006-February 2006
2833 Bancroft steps basement level
Berkeley, CA 94704
The only photo I have of this room is one where I'm trying to show that I can almost touch my toes.
Photobucket

February 2006-May 2006
2424 Haste Ave Apt B13
Berkeley, CA 94704
360
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

February 2007-August 2007
1360A Hampshire St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

August 2007-Present
3 Washington Square Village
New York, NY 10012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: